- What is Standard Chartered Online Banking?
A simple, hassle-free and secured Internet banking services that allows Standard Chartered customers to perform banking transactions through the Internet anywhere and anytime of the day.
- What should I do when accessing the Internet Banking service for the first time?
- Ensure that you have a PC with the required configuration.
- Ensure that you have received the Internet Banking Temporary ID either our Phone Banking agent or Branch, depending on how you registered.
- Make sure that you have received your Temporary Password via SMS or PIN Mailer based on your preference.
- Visit Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited website at http://www.standardchartered.com.sg/. Select "Login to Online Banking"
- Once you see the Login Page, click on 'First time login or re-registration' link. Proceed to accept Terms and Conditions
- At First Time login Page, Key in your Temporary ID and Temporary Password
- Upon successful authentication, you will need to create a new username and password
You will no longer require your Temporary ID and Temporary Password after successful creation of your username and password. The Temporary ID and Temporary Password are only required during first-time login or re-registration.
- What is eStatements?
eStatements is an electronic version of your account statement delivered directly to your email address.
- Why am I no longer able to request for certain services through the Branch tellers or Call Centre phone banking executives?
With a variety of services made available on your Standard Chartered Mobile app and Online Banking, as well as Branch Digital Kiosks which are available at selected branches, this change allows us to reduce your waiting time and serve your needs more effectively.
- Which services are no longer be available through the Branch tellers or Call Centre phone banking executives? How can I make these service requests?
From 30 January 2019 (inclusive), the following services will not be available via our Branch tellers and Call Centre phone banking executives, allowing us to reduce your waiting time and serve your needs more effectively. You may request for them on your Standard Chartered Mobile app, Online Banking, as well as Branch Digital Kiosks which are available at selected branches#.
- Balance Enquiry
- Card PIN Change
- Card Activation & PIN Set
- Update Profile Details*
- Credit Balance Refund
- Card Cancellation
#Branch Digital Kiosks are available in our branches at Battery Road, Holland Village, JEM, MBFC, Marine Parade, NEX, Plaza Singapura, Tampines, Woodlands, Sixth Avenue, and Clementi.
*Update Profile Details for Joint-And accounts will only be available via our branch tellers.
To find out how to download and register for Standard Chartered Mobile app, please click here
For a list of services available on your Standard Chartered Mobile app and Online Banking, as well as a guide on how to raise a service request, please click here
- What is Bonus$aver?
Bonus$aver comprises of a Bonus$aver account (which is an innovative Current Account that gives you one of the highest interest rate in town), and Bonus$aver World MasterCard credit and/or debit card(s) which may be linked to the Bonus$aver account.
Earn up to 3.88% p.a. interest on your savings for the first S$100,000 in your Bonus$aver account when you do any of the following:
The account comes with eStatements and you can choose to have a chequebook (chequebook facility is not available for Bonus$aver accounts opened through an online application).
- Credit your salary through GIRO
- Pay bills online/through GIRO
- Spend on your Bonus$aver Credit or Debit Card
- Invest with a Unit Trust or insure with a regular premium insurance policy
- What is e$aver?
e$aver is an innovative savings account that is designed to compliment your regular savings or checking accounts. e$aver focuses on earning high interest rates on your savings while giving you the flexibility to transfer your funds to your savings or checking account anytime you need to.
Note:e$aver operates with NO ATM Card, Passbook or monthly statements. Account Holders must view their record of transactions via Internet Banking.
- How do I transfer funds to 3rd party accounts with Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited and in other banks in Singapore via Internet Banking?
For funds transfers to 3rd party accounts with Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited and other banks in Singapore via Internet Banking, you will need to set up the 3rd party account first. To set up 3rd party accounts, you need to ensure that your registered mobile number is updated as you need to retrieve your Additional Online PIN (AOP) with your registered mobile number for the 3rd party account to be successfully set up.
- What is the 360° Rewards programme?
Standard Chartered's 360° Rewards programme rewards you on your total banking relationship with us. It starts with your credit card spend, and then also rewards you on your mortgage, investments, deposits and online transactions.
- Who is eligible for the 360° Rewards programme? / How do I earn more 360° Rewards Points?
All customers are eligible for the 360° Rewards programme as long as they hold a Standard Chartered credit card (except cards that offer CashBack e.g.; MANHATTAN).
- What product categories can earn me 360° Rewards Points?
- Current Account
- Online Transactions (payment of any other bank's credit card bill or payment to billing organisations)
- Fixed Deposit
- Investments (only selected investment; contact us for details)
- What is The Good Life?
The Good Life (TGL) program is Standard Chartered’s privileges program that allows our credit and debit cardholders the enjoyment of best-in-class privileges at popular establishments.
- How do I enjoy the privileges?
Simply spend using our credit or debit cards at our participating partners. The list of participating partners can be found at www.syokuoh.com/sg/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/ . You can even download our TGL mobile application, available on both the App Store and Google Play to enjoy these offers
- How do I qualify for CashOne?
You must be between 21 and 65 years of age with a minimum annual income of:
- $20,000 for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- $60,000 for foreigners with Employment Pass